Re: [pyrnet] A "happening" at My house !!

Congratulations on your black snake!  He is probably still around, after all he probably thinks he scared those big white monsters off.

My dh, when he finished picking up his jaw -- said "And they really did Leave It -- are they Pyrs?"   Then he went on mumbling about how the Pyr Pile turn stone deaf at commands. Of course he fumbles the command words most the time soooo...

Once again Happy Snake!

Tea

Do You Yahoo!?