Re: [pyrnet] health diarrhea-long

If you haven't done so already, run a full blood panel. The blood panel will
give you info on kidney and liver functions as well as white cell count,
etc. It really could be any number of things including IBD (irritable bowel
disease), pancreatitis or a virus. Chel eats those things out of the trash
as well and has no problems. Doesn't sound like a blockage. If she's eating
grass, then she will throw up. But I've never had a dog get diarrhea from
eating grass.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com