Re: [pyrnet] health diarrhea-long

I more than likely missed what is going on.....lol, but we have a male dog (21/2yrs) who everytime he ate it went right threw him and he mostly always had the runs. He was also thin I had taken him to 3 vets and all of them said there was absolutely nothing wrong with him but I knew better. I finally found a vet than ran a thorough exam and we found out that he had some sort of problem digesting his food (enzyme). He know is on medication everyday and he is doing much better and has put on weight FINALLY. Julie