[pyrnet] CHAT: The Fuzzy Terrorist turns pastry theif

Ahem, I STILL say she threw up because she wanted that pastry! <VBG> And,
the nickname the "Fuzzy Terrorist" still puts me in stitches! In another of
our conversations (between David and myself) I told him she had rather good
taste IMO. 50 year old men in spandex on bikes is not MY idea of nice
scenery either. <G> Besides, Abigail likes me just fine. David came up with
the suggestion of putting me in spandex so that I could go whizzing past on
a bike to see her reaction. To which I replied, "Me, in spandex? I'd try to
go after me too!" All of you that have met me before will know exactly what
I mean! <G> Abigail really is quite sweet. We've had several conversations,
she and I. Even when she made her first appearance at one of our Pyr Club
functions, with her former owner, she warmed up to me right away? Yes, she
is one VERY smart girl! It is my fault that the Kintsfather's ended up
fostering her, and fell in love with her. She is one very lucky Pyr to have
found them. They have done wonders with her, and she truly adores them.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com