Re: Isaac, was Re: [pyrnet] Peroxide & a House Training Question

on 7/26/02 09:32, Jessica Crouch at jrc@cs.unc.edu wrote:

> As far as a pattern with Nina, I don't think she's ever used the same
> spot twice in the house.  She just quietly sneaks off into one of the
> carpeted  rooms (ie. a bedroom or the living room) no one is in and goes
> behind a bed or over in a corner.  She never asks to go outside.  I think
> the only reason she doesn't have more accidents in the house is because we
> always make her go out when Isaac goes out.  Outside, both the dogs have a
> pooping area in one of the back corners of our yard that they generally
> use.

How many times a day do you take her out?

You could try increasing that... take her out a few more times a day... if
she has no problem going when she's out, you might be able to prevent the
"accidents" simply by preventing her from stockpiling the materials, so to
speak.  If nothing else it will give you time off cleaning up after her
while you look for a solution to the underlying problem.

Unfortunately, I can't really suggest a reason for or a solution to the
behavior.. just a stop-gap measure for in the meantime.

Jess & Sam
Levittown, Pa
woods@davor.com