[pyrnet] CLARIFICATION of Poll

Thanks to all whom have shared their feelings and opinions on the informal Breeder/Rescue poll.
There DOES seem to be room for some clarification, though....
This is hypothetical!  There is NO dog in need or in question. No "real" breeder is the target of this.
I am not a breeder (far from it - I have 5 Rescue dogs)!  I don't even know if "Bangor, Maine" Rescue exists.  Just picked out a place far, far from here.
This all developed while several dog people were sitting around during "yappy hour".
Just thought it would be an interesting question to pose.  Turns out that it IS!  Many, many of you have interesting comments and feelings.
I WILL keep tabs (which is going to be hard because this has now migrated to at least 5 different all breed lists!) and let everyone know of the "outcome".
Thanks for all your help!!
Linda