[pyrnet] bad breath

You have to admit, with a Pyr you learn something new everyday. Today I
learned that bad breath is a matter of opinion.  I had just finished the
prebedtime ritual for my teeth-flossing, brushing with a special plaque
fighting toothpaste using 2 different brushes, and then following that up
with Listerine- when Mellow came into the room for some attention.  I
breathed on him with my "minty fresh kissable breath" and he not only
recoiled and shuddered violently, but he sneezed and shook his head for about
2 minutes afterwards.  I don't want to begin to tell you what I have smelled
on his breath and I know that he adores garlic breath, the stronger the
better, but I guess this smell was just too much for him.