Re: [pyrnet] Hi protein

Of course there are many ways to raise healthy dogs. Years ago, all my dogs
ate Purina Dog Chow, and they lived relatively healthy, somewhat long lives.
They also all got Cancer of one type or another. My personal opinion on
feeding is that I prefer to hedge my bets. With all the pollution here in
the north east, I personally feel I need to do whatever I can to help them.
For me it's feeding what I feed. And yes, MN delivers all those ills to dogs
as well as humans. But in MN only the strongest survive. Not so now. Will
feeding a different or better diet cure all ills? Certainly not! However, it
sure can help on occasion. Depends on the problem at hand. Many, many people
are more concerned and more knowledgeable about their dog's diet now. Which
is why the dog food companies are offering "naturally preserved" dog foods,
dog foods containing more meat, etc. But it's still a buyer beware world out
there.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Elle the foster Pyr
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com