Re: [pyrnet] just spayed

Ginger -- i am glad she is doing so much better.  In answer to your questions, perhaps wiser head can tell you.  My vet is always cautious, but sometimes they react oddly.  Even I will react differently to different forms of anesthia.  But be sure you speak with your vet and tell them about her reaction and make sure, if you ever have to have her put under again you remind them.

Tea, not much help  sorry

Do you Yahoo!?