Re: [pyrnet] Health: after surgery question

Did the Vet give an opinion as to what the tumor (or lump) was? IOW, was it suspicious? I had one removed from one of my dogs. Before removal, I was positive it had to be cancer, given the location and the fact it was hard and solidly attached. Once removed, it was obviously no more than a fatty tumor. We never sent it out, and 5 years later she's still just fine.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com