Re: [pyrnet] Health: after surgery question

Yes, unfortunately he told us that he was hoping for it to be a fatty tumor, but after removing it, he said it was definitely not.  I then (through tears) asked if  it was  cancer and he said he couldn't be sure until after the biopsy.  I tried to ask more but at that point, I think because he could tell we were upset, he just said he would only be guessing, that we need to wait on the results. We're in for a long week.

Sue Gagnon
Darby (Pyr) & Chloe (Pyr)
Harleysville, PA