Re: [pyrnet] Shedding & Coats

I don't know about the shaving (since the vet is the one who decided to give our girl a bald butt and it's STILL bald).  I CAN tell you that we were prepared for a virtual blizzard of white hair and so far, Angel hasn't shed!  I'm reserving my judgement until summer, but it seems (so far) that she sheds less than the 2 Labs we had for the last 23 years.  Perhaps it's because she's brushed daily & there's no "dead hair" to simply fall out, but it never worked that way with Sheba & Storm.  Whatever the reason, I have a Pyr with a few quirks, but she doesn't shed & she doesn't drool.  I have a feeling that I may be in for a surpirse in a coouple of months~

 JKW9298@aol.com wrote:

The only thing that I have ever heard about shaving a Pyr is to never do it. LOL goodluck Julie

Cat

Visit my sites @ The Manley & Sockol Families History and Genealogy and

Cat's Lair, Home of Unicorns, Faeries & Dragons.