Re: [pyrnet] Shedding & Coats

In regards to shaving, I had to shave Kyrstal due some serious hot spots.
They were just all over.  This was done towards the end of the summer and
the hair just grew back over night.  She looked like a white lab with big
ears. (She loved it because it kept her cool). I cried for days because I
thought her hair would never grow back, now she looks like she's got more!

Regarding the shedding, remember the words "there she blows".  I thought my
Buddy & Bonnie wouldn't shed much and my God, patches everywhere.  I even
had a thyroid screen done on poor Buddy twice, thinking something was wrong
with him.  I have noticed that since they have been spayed and neutered, the
shedding has not been so bad, but it's still a lot.

Tery & her pyrs,
Krystal, Buddy, Bonnie & Sasha