Re: [pyrnet] Re: chat: guarding instincts...

In a message dated 3/4/2003 11:42:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, teryferrara@msn.com writes:

My husband asked me if I thought Krystal would have intervened if
this man had touched him, I assured him she would without being instructed,
but he doesn't believe me.  What can I tell him about our beloved pyrs that
will convince him that though they are very gentle (which he has witnessed
over the yrs.), they can be very menacing when needed.

If he does not understand now, I don't think any words you could use would help much.

Joe