Re: [pyrnet] Re: chat: guarding instincts...

I know for sure our Pyrs would. We took the boys to the park and we had Millie with us. This guy came over to talk to my son and Millie growled at him, a very intimidating growl. I think she was probably saying ...look here you freak...stay away from my kids. LOL He said hey will your dog bite, and my son said just a simple, She only bites bad guys.LOL Typical little boy answer. Well it got him walking the other way. Julie