Re: [pyrnet] pyr smiles

-------Original Message-------

Date: Saturday, March 15, 2003 08:21:43 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] pyr smiles

One of my favorite pyr smiles is when Jasmine was still a puppy.  Every night I'd say "It's bed time"  and then she would have to go into her crate for the night.  One night when I said "It's bed time" instead of going to her crate, she ran across the room, jumped on the couch, shut her eyes tight and pretended to be asleep. Then she slyly opened one eye to see if we were falling for it.  We were falling alright-----falling over laughing!
Susan

It is amazing what they will try to get away with! Emmett tries to sneak cheese! He loves milk! If you have a bowl of cereal he will lay there, smile, and wink at you...lol It is too funny!
it's early, but . . .  Happy St. Patricks Day Everyone!

Mer