Re: RE: [pyrnet] chat:Pet Fair~~an unusal happening

Hi! This discussion has been very helpful to me as I am considering getting
my first pyr and I have been concerned about how well it will get along with
other dogs. It sounds like it depends a great deal on experience and cues
from the owners. Do any of you who have pyrs who get along well with others
have any advice for encouraging a puppy to grow up to be sociable, both with
people and with other dogs?

Nancy Chadwick
Plainfield, Vermont
nancy@meadowdance.org