Re: RE: [pyrnet] chat:Pet Fair~~an unusal happening

<< Do any of you who have pyrs who get along well with others have any
advice for encouraging a puppy to grow up to be sociable, both with people
and with other dogs?>> Nancy Chadwick

A good start is getting the pup out and about to meet people and dogs and
have good experiences with them.  I suggest booking in to a good puppy kindy
class as a starting point (I would have to say that now wouldn't I - I teach
them! <vbg>)  A good book to have on hand for general puppy raising etc is
"The Perfect Puppy" by Gwen Bailey

Tracy Bassett
Murrumbateman, Australia
espinay@bigpond.com