Re: RE: [pyrnet] chat:Pet Fair~~an unusal happening

Hi Nancy,
I have a 6 year old female pyr named Mandy who is
extremely sociable and well mannered with other dogs.
We have never had an incident where she has initiated
any kind of negative behavior toward another dog.
I think it has to do with the fact that she was
extremely well socialized as a puppy (from the age of
10 weeks). I didn't have a yard when I got her and I
would take her every day to play with the other
puppies and dogs in the neighborhood. Fortunately
there were a few good gathering spots for dog play.
I think the same logic applies to socializing them at
a young age around people, and especially small
children.
Good luck,
Kelly & Mandy (pyr)
Framingham, MA