[pyrnet] sheep join the family

We got two sheep Saturday.  They're twin sisters, about 4 months old.
Sophie is quite interested in them...and a bit scared, I think.  She seems
to have more puppy in her right now than LGD (she's six months old).
They're not scared of her, which is good.  Our ducks run in fright from her,
which I think encourages her to chase them.  The chickens are less flighty,
but they're also smaller and look more like lunch...several will just lie
there and let her sniff/nudge/whatever.  I think having the sheep, which are
about her size, will be good for developing her guarding instincts.  My wife
wants to get a couple of Nubian goats too.  She also has ordered several
peafowl, which will arrive in a month or two when they hatch.

Does anyone else out there have a variety of animals for they're Pyr to
watch over?

Jeff White
Dickson, TN