Re: [pyrnet] Beau's 1st snowfall

Gypsy loves to make snow angels!  Even though she's almost 5 years old, she still treats every snowfall like it was her first.  She especially loves when the snow is deep - then she'll tunnel under it and come up a couple of feet away.  We're on Long Island, and just got dumped on big time.  Gyps is in her glory - my backyard looks like an entire class of elementary age children had a field day out there, but it was only one 'little' Pyr!  Of course my house is trashed from her coming in and going out and coming in and going out, but it's a small price to pay for the pure pleasure of watching her enjoy herself.

Jeanne
gypsyunltd@yahoo.com

Jeanne Bravin
GypsyunLTD@yahoo.com