Re: [pyrnet] Beau's 1st snowfall

Loved the story of Beau's first snowfall--cherish the memories! Tori and
Blair finally came in a little while ago, totally coated. Tori (3)
especially loves it--buries her face, etc.--but the two had a grand time
romping and chasing around in the yard and are now totally crashed.
Anyone else have a pyr who makes snow angels? Paddington used to do
that--no one loved snow like he did and I miss the big goof so much when
the first snow comes. His first winter, we had lots of snow. Long after it
had all gone in the Spring, we went past a store that had received a
delivery of frozen goods and had a big heap of the ice scrapings outside.
Paddy took one look at that pile and dived into it. He was so disappointed
that it wasn't the real stuff, but it was better than nothing!
Ann, Peg, Tori and Blair