Re: [pyrnet] Help me please...

Most all my big dogs do that, it's a dog thing :-) My littler dogs would do it, too, but they're not tall enough. I just make sure ALL food is put up and the trash is put away.
As far as defacating in the house.....it's been going on for 6 *months*? It's a habit now. It's almost got to be something the human members have done wrong in terms of housebreaking. Dogs
don't do that out of spite.
I'd crate them and start over like they were puppies. Crate one of them close to the door. I guarrantee that if a burglar hears a deep Pyr bark on the other side of the door he's going to scoot.
He won't know the dog is crated.
Mitzi Potter
Oklahoma