Re: [pyrnet] Help me please...

I'd also suggest tricking them a bit by leaving the
house and returning within just a few minutes to catch
them in the act. This way you can scold them while
they're actually doing something wrong, rather than
after when they might not make the connection.

I agree with the crating suggestion, as well. It seems
like a necessity. Plus, it gives them a very definite
sense of structure in their lives, which it sounds
like they need.

Best of luck,
Pip Clews
Portsmouth, NH