Re: [pyrnet] Help me please...

When you leave for the day crate them.  Make sure they have had time outside, then take them to their crates and give them a cookie and close the doors.  This is not mean, they will be fine as long as the crates are in a well ventilated area and you do not leave them forever.  If you hate crating them gate them or lock them into an area.

Put all food behind closed doors.  and keep it there.  Yes, you have to train yourself as well as the dogs,  And the family <sigh - says Tea who is married to Mr. Untrainable>. As for drawers, doors, etc.  Try carabiners-- they are the only thing  the PyrPile could figure out.  They come in pretty colors, and after awhile the dogs give up.

You probably haven't done anything... Sounds to me like they are bored.  And looking for something interesting to do.  I would get them to the vets for a quick once over, just to make sure there is not something going on.

Good luck
Tea

Do you Yahoo!?