Re: Re: [pyrnet] Re: Pano and diet

Hi Barb,

I have put forward my *personal* story, not something global.  You say that you
"disagree".  I will presume that you are not calling me a liar and so I probably need
to say that I do not think that you can disagree with something presented as a purely
personal experience.

You can think what you want about food.  I just wanted to let the people out there
know that I had a long personal history that was different than what I often see as
the most common belief about food.

I think that I made the personal part of it very clear and I will quote something
that you yourself said in a nearly just prior post:

> So therefore  the evidence that it helps Pano is merely
> anecdotal. Perhaps we should not then discount anecdotal evidence?

> My point is, just because evidence is anecdotal, we should keep
> an open mind and not discount it. It just might help! But we should also
> weigh the benefits as well as the side effects very carefully

My personal and anecdotal evidence leads me to a different conclusion than the one
you put forward below.  I have many, many, many generations of dogs and I see no
deterioration in their overall health, their genetic problems or their life spans.
People are welcome to make what they wish out of my experience.  I am not trying to
browbeat anyone into agreeing.  As Joe just said about Albon.

As for pups.  I start weaning them at 3 weeks with puppy food soaked.   At 5 weeks I
start adding my standard kibble dry.  By about 9-10 weeks they are eating only that
kibble, always dry and never supplemented except under very unusual circumstances.  I
feed the same kibble to all my dogs from pups to adults to seniors and including
pregnant and nursing bitches.  My nursing bitches come off their litters generally
weighing *more* than when they got pregnant.

Again, all anecdotal and experiential.

Linda