Re: [pyrnet] torn claw

In a message dated 11/27/2004 7:47:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, Klmediting@aol.com writes:
Should I take her in to the vet?
Personally, I'd keep a close eye on it and on her.  I don't think there is much the vet can do for it unless it becomes infected.  I might put some neosporin ointment on it - she will probably lick it off but it won't hurt her.   As long as it isn't bleeding or causing her abnormal pain she'll probably be fine.  If she starts acting "off" or shows any signs of not feeling well,  I'd call the vet.
Let us know how she's doing.

Cat, Lily-Belle (Great Pyr) and Troubles, Lacy and Sparkle (Great Cats)