Re: [pyrnet] Smoldering Pyr

I'm glad to hear she was not harmed but for that simple fact, it does have some humor to it.  Guess you'll just have to hose the area down the next time and confine her for the night.

Chrissy

   Ombre is our first Pyr, but I've never heard of a dog catching itself on fire before.  We will certainly be more cautious in the future, but thought others might be forewarned.

Nancy<<<<<
<<<<<