Re: [pyrnet] CARE: Moving to a new home

--- Judith Stroh Miller <jsmiller@newmex.com> wrote:
<They are such order freaks aren't they!  If you can
take Gypsy over ahead of time and let her explore>

That I can definitely do.  The move isn't too far -
about 10 miles or so - and we're planning on making
lots of short runs to move most of the boxes prior to
the actual move.  It would be easy to bring her with
us and let her get to know the place.  Maybe I'll take
her over at least once before that, as well, so that I
can devote my attention to her while she explores -
sort of let her know that it's a fun place.  I'm
thinking that maybe it would be best to let her get to
know the yard, but hold off on bringing her into the
new house itself until at least some of the furniture
is in.  That way she'd have something familiar inside.
 I plan on keeping her leashed and by my side during
the actual move so that we don't have any accidental
wanders on what will already be a very hectic day.

LOL - about supervising the move: I'm sure that she'll
be adding her two cents to EVERYTHING!

Jeanne Bravin
Port Jefferson Station, NY
GypsyunLTD@yahoo.com