[pyrnet] Re: snap hooks

At our primate rescue center we are BIG users of snap hooks and we also use them on all our property gates (hreat for gibbons and great for our dogs). You can get them double-ended as we do or in a variety of styles. We use Bronze Double End Snap Hooks, Length 3 1/2", Snap Opening 3/8", and also Bronze Double End Snap Hooks, Length 4", Snap Opening 7/16". I prefer bronze as it is easier to use if you don't have strong wrists and fingers! They are great for chain link fence gates. They can be tricky to find if you don't know what they're called! After searching for long periods at our local Lowe's and Home Depot, and finding nothing, I went to the web and located a great site to buy various snap hooks in quantity and cheaply!

http://www.hobbytool.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=18

I have no interest in this company! Shirley McGreal