Re: [pyrnet] CARE: Moving to a new home

Insurance companies also frown on the beware type sign.

    I enjoy clever signs, but in this case I'm leaning toward
"Beware of Rooster"  "Do Not Open Gate", and just leaving the dogs out of it.
    Rooster Cogburn is old, grumpy and has 3" spurs, but I can't image a trespasser suing us because he flogged them.  And I'd probably just let him do it.
    A video of a rooster flogging a burglar might win me a prize on World's Funniest Videos. :)

Nancy