[pyrnet] Bones

Yeah, you don't want to boil bones and then give the bones to them.....cooked, splinter.....raw bones are usually O.K. though, depending on the type.....I have heard of dogs getting choked on deer neck bones.....has to be something easily chewed.

The ones ours really like are beef rib bones.....but don't let 'em have too much too often or they'll get "locked up".  :-D  Rollie did that once, those rib bones are easy to chew and eat too much at a time so one three times a week or so are fine.  They're awesome for Isaac who tends to have loose stools.

Getting off a nasty subject now.  :)

Chrissy