Re: [pyrnet] Re: FOUND PYRS

On 12 Apr 2005 at 17:12, Oliverslb@aol.com wrote:

> lives in a gated
> community, so I  am not even able to drive by the house and
> investigate...(which brings up the  question for you other rescue
> orgs, do you have part of your contract, when  adopting to a home in a
> gated community, some kind of authorization to gain  access to the
> home?)

Good Question!  Since we don't have that many gated communities in
NM, other than Santa Fe and Albuquerque, this problem has not
surfaced.  The little I know about gated communities, I would hesitate
before placing a Pyr in a home in a GC. Most have rigid ordinances
regarding fencing, noise etc.  I think I would contact the management of
a GC and get their restrictions first, just like contacting a landlord before
placing a Pyr with someone who rents.

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com