Re: [pyrnet] 2 Pyrs are in need of rescue from a kill shelter in Glawsgow, KY

Hey Susan, thanks for chiming in.  Stay tuned.  would be great if we could get a volunteer or two to take them across each state.  Wouldn't hurt if we could find a couple of places where they could spend the night and run around a bit.  Poor babies.
    If Nina is successful at getting them to a no kill shelter until we can get to them and set up the relay.
    I'm sure they'd be welcome out west in the open spaces, but I keep thinking there must be a home for them without so much mileage too.  Let's all keep working on it.

Nancy
www.hensteethandfroghair.com