Re: [pyrnet] 3Pyrs are in need of rescue from a kill shelter in Glawsgow, KY

OH I forgot in my last email, I have not contacted Mile High Great Pyr Club, I do think that someone mentioned they were going to call them in the morning. If you could let me know what they say that would be great.  ANd I don't mind calling any places I have free long distance within North America so I can make anycalls needed no Prob :)

Nina