From: SKsrch123@aol.com
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] 2 Pyrs are in need of rescue from a kill shelter in Glawsgow, KY

I am in the Kansas City area, and count me in as being able to help transport somehow in the midwest stretch, especially if the Kentucky Pyrs might be heading to the Denver area...I'm pretty much right in the middle of that route.  It's about 9 hours driving time to either end.  My own car is a 4-door Honda Accord (sufficiently comfortable accommodations for my single Big Boy Pyr) but if I get involved in this gig I might be able to borrow the a Honda CRV from a soft-hearted friend of mine.

Has anybody sent this to the Pyr-l list yet?

Susan Kaufman (lurker on both Pyr-l and Pyrnet-l lists, and somewhat proud partner of a 125-pound 5-year old Pyr Puppy-at-heart named Banjo.)