[pyrnet] our new addition

Hi all,

Although I'm pretty much a lurker to this list, I do read each and every one of
your emails and just wanted to share our good news.  Last week we added a new
addition to our gang, Oliver who just turned 12 weeks.  It's been quite some
time since we've had a puppy in the house, (our others, Darby and Chloe are now
9) that I've forgotten how much fun and work it can be.  I added a link at the
bottom of the email if anyone wants to check out our puppy pictures.  Also, I
was wondering if anyone might have any suggestions to a little problem we've
come across.  For his first four days, he literally had no accidents at all. I
was thinking it was to good to be true and of course it was. He has since gotten
in the habit of right after coming in from outside peeing in the house.  I'm
sort of stumped because I know he has just went outside because I go out with
him each time, and most times it is only about 15 minutes after we've just
brought him in.  At night time he goes to sleep by about 10:00 and he goes all
the way until 6:30 before he lets us know he needs to get out of his crate and
go outside.  I am working from home right now so I am able to let him out every
hour during the day, so I really feel like he's getting out enough. He gets most
of the daytime hours outside his crate but I always have him with me in the same
room.  I am making water available to him at all times and was wondering if it's
ok to limit his water intake.  Thanks for any advice.

Sue G.
Darby, Chloe, & Oliver
Pennsylvania

http://www.geocities.com/darbynchloe/photopagestars.html