From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On
Behalf Of Manny Fernandez, Jr.
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 11:14 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org; pyrnet-l-digest@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Digestive Issues

Our female Pyr Athena seems to have a tender stomach.  We have to be
careful
in what we feed her.  She seems to get diarrhea rather easily.  So we
never
give her any really fatty meat.  She gets a long walk everyday and is
otherwise very healthy.  We feed her half a mix of a prescription only
low
residue dog foot along with a dog food that has chicken as the first
ingredient.  Has anyone else out there experienced this kind of problem.
We
have had her checked out for any worms.  So that is not the issue.  Her
stools are often soft, and then we load up on the low residue dog food
and
that seems to fix her.  Any input would be appreciated.

Manny