[pyrnet] Frontline Plus From Australia

We also buy Frontline from Australia. It is manufactured in New South Wales and the sizes are in metric. The packaging is slightly different from the illustrations on the EPA website http://www.epa.gov/pesticides/factsheets/petproduct.htm#3, but the lot numbers on the box match the pipettes.

We have been using them for quite some time and I'm confident they are OK. I'm certainly not going to dispose of them as suggested.

They are quite a lot cheaper as previously stated.