From: Elaine <ferreirae@earthlink.net>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Tue, Aug 4, 2009 5:15 am
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Best puppy-proof flooring?

<< We want to replace it with tile or go green with some kind of engineered
wood or, perhaps, bamboo. >>

I have read that bamboo can be a soft wood and mars easily. I don't think it
is a wood that would work with big dogs. I am planning a kitchen re-do (it
is now carpeted - previous owner) and I am looking at either a stone or tile
floor. I had tile in my previous house and I loved it.

Elaine, Pico and Laela