Re: [pyrnet] Pyr sisters/brothers/friends?

On 18 Nov 2009 at 17:06, Judith Stroh Miller wrote:

> My first male was neutered at age 3 when I decided he was not breeding
> quality.....the younger intact male was the one who challenged the
> neutered male when the youngster reached 11 months. After that the
> boys could never be together.

PS  I have also noticed that folks who have all males, usually neutered do not have these
issues.  Also LGD people who have all males do not have problems.  I often wonder what
would happen to the mix if a female was introduced, either intact or spayed? Usually these
folks tout what great  trainers they are...
Can anyone address this issue?

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com