[pyrnet] Cold weather and a South Texas Pyr

Just how much cold can a Pyr really withstand when do they have their full winter coat?

Kodiak will be two in February and he weighs about 120 and it looks/feels like he has winter coat. He is an outdoor dog and tomorrow the temp is going to drop below 30 with the possibility of snow. This is an unusual event here in South Texas and I donât know whether to be concerned or not. He did not want to come in the house when it was 36 degrees outside.  I have read about this but want to be sure since we are used to extreme heat temps but not the cold and especially not snow.

Thanks,

Christine