Re: [WW] How to make the D20 system better [A Little OT]

My "Local" gaming store in Portland has noticed that a lot of entry level
gamers prefer the D20 system.  They have a problem selling the ones with
other systems now.

They were stoked when they found out that there was gonna be a Deadlands
D20.

I think a lot of the Bad feelings for mainstream gaming companies come from
whe it was T$R, not WOTC.  They were on a lawsuit rampage that set the
standard in letigiousness.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."