Re: [WW] RE: [WW] RE: [WW]  Class Balance

> I went over the top with my example, but it was realistic. Its my job on a
> open field to scout ahead and check for German Soldiers. This means that
> they get spot checks that simply have to beat my sneak roll to see me. It
> happens more often than I would like, and usually results in a least one
> shot being fired at me.

Bad officer, must be an American ;-). In my infantry basic training I
learned _not_ to cross clearings. You go around them. Even if it takes
a lot longer.

I thought only American marines are du.., ahem, brave enough to storm
ahead at all cost. ;-)

Another question: How does your GM account for running, crouching and
hitting the deck? Does it get harder to hit you?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833