Re: [WW] Character Creation and more...

>4) I am thinking of running an adventure for a Con based on the movie
>"Kelly's Heroes." How many people on this list now this movie? I am kinda

Finally managed to catch the damn thing from almost the beginning on
Turner Classic Movies recently. Not the biggest hit of Eastwood's
career. I suspect a lot of people on this list have seen it, but that
is not, necessarily, true of most folks even in gaming.

BTW, now that I think about it, Kelly's Heroes reminds me of most
adventures I've been on.

Alan
--
_______