[WW] Character Creation and more...

Hi everyone.

I just got the game and so far I love it. I have long time been a fan of
WWII and am a minor historian (associates degree). My favorite era has
always been WWII, though I normally like the Pacific Theatre of War more
than the European one.

I have a couple questions for everyone.

1) I am a real fan of the D20 system's point buying method for character
construction. How many points would you suggest allowing characters to be
built on?

2) Lets say the OSI discovered a 14 year old boy that had some "occult
knowledge or ability." Would they recruit and send him to Normandy.....or
would they what? I have a player that loves to play teenagers...I am trying
to give him some good character ideas.

3) Does anyone remember the old "Rat Patrol" series....does that sound like
a good campaign or what. Can you say Mummy.

4) I am thinking of running an adventure for a Con based on the movie
"Kelly's Heroes." How many people on this list now this movie? I am kinda
worried that it might be to popular and to many people will know it.

5) CR's... Okay. So are the CR's set up for characters from the Weird Wars
or for all D20 characters. The reason I ask this is it seems to me that a
Weird Wars character has a LOT more firepower than a D&D character. So, if I
pull a creature from the Monster Manual I will need to increase its CR to
equal one out of the WW (Weird Wars) book.