Re: [WW] The points that I was trying to make on Blood on the Rhine

As for the medals, I think this is a tad bit ethno-centric to complain that
they left out canadian medals.  Why not complain that they left out Polish
Medals, or Medals of the Scandinavian countries or australian medals or the
fact that they didn't include the various american service specific medals.

There were many many countries who played an important part in the War and
none of them were really mentioned except in passing.  It's just a fact of
life that no work, whether it is fiction or non-fiction, is going to have
everything in it.  Instead of complaining about the fact, work at fixing it
for yourself.

As for what systems they should have used, I would have prefered to see them
do this using Chaoism's Call of Cthuhlu rules, but hey... that's life.

And finally, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the Shriners are the elite
of the Freemason's.  And, I personally believe that the Freemason's are one
of the reasons the SoS exist.  The Freemasons are an elitist group that uses
magic for it's own ends... which usually means to garner power.

Tate

In a message dated 9/1/01 3:39:07 PM Central Daylight Time, magician@bc1.com