[WW] Interesting WW2 links

Hey folks...I'm new to the list although I've been lurking for about
a week.

I went digging around for some info on WW2 on the net and found the
following links that have some interesting stuff on them.

http://www.army.mil/cmh-pg/

The above link is U.S. Army Center of Military History and contains
some great WW2 info. Absolutely fascinating is the stories of all of
the Medal of Honor recipients from the war. Inspiring stuff here, and
not just from a gaming standpoint.

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/historical/history_ww2.html#European

Some cool maps of the war at the above site.

I'll post more links as I dig around some more. If other people have
some really interesting URLs, I'd love to see them.

Jaime
Jaime T. Matthew
mrjamela@writeme.com