From: Arne Reuter [mailto:reuter@tse-online.de]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 4:20 AM
To: weirdwars@gamerz.net
Subject: Re[2]: [WW] Rules Change: Grenades (cross post)

Hi Screenmonkey!

Thanks for the answers. It all makes sense now. God is good to those that
can read ;-). I completely overlooked the passage on explosives.

> Arne Reuter writes:

>> WW lists the Stielhandgranate 24 with a range increment of 5 (feet?).
>>
>> This would give you a range of 25 feet. In my eyes, this is
>> ridiculous.

> i agree completely.

I guess that was a typo then.

>> The damage stays at 4d6. The primary burst range is 10 feet. That
>> means, everybody within 10 feet makes a Reflex save vs. (?) for half
>> damage.

[..]

I just wondered what to do beyond the range of 20 feet. If players know the
rules, they would just go on, being sure that they are safe. In "reality" if
I saw a grenade land within 10 meters of me, I'd be sure to take full cover.

Any ideas on that?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833