[WW] My thoughts on Weird War II

Hi again still waiting for a Weird War II pbem to play in, Which BTW I would
play a Canadian Officer. As far as I know Newfoundland wasn't officially
part of Canada during WW2 that why each joining man got the Newfoundland
badge as proof of the Canada's thanks for being part the Armed forces,

Now my character James Smythe is from British Colombia, From city of
Victoria in fact but back then I think it was a town.Victoria always grew at
a very slow rate compared to Vancouver during that time period,

James older Brother by a year or two is in R.C.N., That's Royal Canadian
Navy even back then it was small. Smaller then it is now, But James does
behave like a typical Officer. Since he is a Canadian he is consider by the
other British Officers to have a backwatered background, Since most British
Officers were of the uppercrust England. James is what we call a fighting
Officer he doesn't sit on his Laurels while others do the work, He doesn't
give pointless orders that most British ones did during this time period.
Think of Bernard Cornwell's Sharpe that's the type of fighter James is, But
he doesn't flinch or scare in battle of against the horrors of Weird War II.
Jame's brain handles the horror and the war by causing him to faint when he
is promoted or is awarded a Medal, This is due to the simple fact that in
his mind James doesn'y feel worry of the praise and rewards for his effort.
After all James is just doing his duty he feels that he has to prove himself
time and again on the battlefield and among his peers as well,